Thursday, August 26, 2010

A lazy sort of Thursday... I am almost at 50 followers, and you know what that means!

I am sort of lazing about today.
Worked all night last night at a retail store so I'm pretty pooped
and its round two tonight there!

I have been working in the E-cave on and off over the past couple of days on a few things for me.
I am just in love with the way that my envelope mini-book is coming along!!!
I will be posting lots of pictures once I am finished with it of course!


I just picked up a book this past weekend called
 This Is all: The Pillow Book of Cordellia Kenn
Its been FANTASTIC so far! Super interesting and a unique perspective into the teen aged girls psyche...skeptical at first but it was on sale so I threw caution to the wind and decided to go for it...
 good decision!
 


I am almost at 50 followers!!!
And you all know what that means
don't you...
Don't you !?

 A GIVEAWAY!!!
 
So if you haven't already, be sure to tell all of your scrappy friends about my blog
and as soon as I hit 50 all those goodies I showed you
will be up for grabs!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment