Monday, December 20, 2010

Wonderful inspirational scrapbook forum!


Happy lovely Monday evening!

So I absolutely felt the need to share with you all this wonderfully amazing
scrapbook challenge forum that I have come to love.


Click here for the site


This is an awesome site with an awesome group of people
just oozing creativity!
The site will officially launch in January of 2011
but there are all sorts of things going on over there now!

They are currently accepting DT applicants and I encourage you to try out!
No matter your scrap experience you will fit right in,
so take a trip on over there, introduce yourself and let the fun and creativity begin!





2 comments:

  1. Great I am going to go and check it out. Thanks for letting us know. By the way I love your blog. Maybe you can check mine out sometime. TFS Have a great evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check it out, thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete