Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Starbucks altered item goodness!

Happy 2011!

What better way to start off the new year than with not only 
a repurposed item
but a GREEN repurposed item!

Here is my altered Starbucks Coffee sleeve turned into a gift card holder!


This is a new technique that I am trying out.
I had a lot of fun playing around with this and also
love that it is a green project! I drink copious amounts of coffee and have been collecting the sleeves for weeks now so that I can do a few fun things with them and I have tons of them!
I used all scrap paper and things that I had in my stash! I didn't have to go out and buy anything at all (well except for the coffee and gift card)
to make this with and I love how it came out!
What better way to give someone a Starbucks gift card than with a handmade themed gift card holder, all while being green!














How cute is it !?
That is that I leave you with today my friends!
Remember, if you decide to make one of these "green" beauties
make sure you share a link to pics of it so we can all see!
 

3 comments: