Monday, August 2, 2010

Manic Monday!


Well this past weekend was fairly relaxing. The hubby had weekend duty but ended up coming
home early on Saturday and didn't have
to go in on Sunday. Saw Dinner for Schmucks last night.
***** stars!
Go see it folks, its a laugh a minute!

Also, Took a trip out to my local Michael's on Sunday.

They are getting in more and more new releases here and there.
With CHA over they are making room on their shelves for new product so I got a few goodies all on
clearance! Take a trip down and see what you can snatch.

I have plans on starting my "year in cards" packs soon.
A pack of handmade greeting cards consisting of 1of each - Valentines, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Birthday/thank you.
Pretty much whatever I feel like incorporating that year.
These make the PERFECT gift for friends, family, co-workers, secret Santa, gift baskets, stocking stuffers anything you can think of !

I got some new clear stamps while at M's that I cant wait to try out
for the cards this year. My husband are tight on money because of saving up to move into a new
house so these will be perfect affordable gifts for everyone.


On a different note, my sister-in-law will be coming to visit for a week this Wednesday. I am very excited!
Its not often that I have not only another girl in the house,
but one that I personally got addicted to scrapbooking...Its all in a days work!
I have plans of taking her around to all of my LSS to get our hands on some new CHA goodies!

Lastly, I came across a new scrapbooking/paper crafting magazine yesterday while at
B&N. This edition was just amazing! It is a bit pricey however
and I haven't yet thought of a way to get it on sale with a coupon
so I will either just have to wait it out
or suck it up and swallow the $16.00 price tag.
Oh how it may just be worth it though!



That's all for now.
Enjoy your week everyone and thanks for hanging around for my Manic Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment