Thursday, February 24, 2011

Who doesnt love Mardi Gras!?



I just love this time of year!
Mardi Gras is my second favorite holiday right next to Halloween.

After my first visit to New Orleans last June I have been hooked
ever since!

This past Saturday I went to a Mardi Gras themed crop
at my favorite LSS

I got SO MUCH done at the crop!
 I started and finished my honeymoon (Almost 2 years later )
 and got a few of my husbands military LOs done so I was quite happy. On top of all that there was awesome food, great girls and I even won some new punches!

Here are a few snapshots from the day.



Some of the wonderfully decorated room!




Me working on a few things in between stuffing
 my face with yummy goodies!


My girlfriend Ingrid and I




My travel stash pt. 1


My travel stash pt. Deux


Me being a weenie with my new punches I won!



I had a blast and a big thank you to all the ladies at
ASIT for hosting a wonderful crop and to everyone for coming out!
 

4 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun! Love how they decorated and went all out with the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your LSS sure knows who to do it up and right.
    Looks like a blast. Love the decor.
    I havent' visited your blog for a while, I think the last thing was you were moving.
    I will have to check out what you have been doing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like way too much fun! Love those decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realized I never visit, I always comment on facebook. lol. Just wanted to say hello.

    ReplyDelete