Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day !!!

 Happy Valentines Day to you all!





I had a busy weekend with a crop over at Creative Soup that I was running with the
other wonderful DT girls!

Even though the crop is over you can still have fun with a couple of my projects that
I made just for this love filled day!


While trying to think up a fun challenge for you all to do I was working on this LO. I figured what a better time to do a LO about doing things you love with those you love than during the holiday of love!?
Topic:
Something you love doing with someone you love!

Challenge:
Create a LO using at least 90% non-traditional Valentine colors as well as the same
photo more than once! Minimum journaling requirement of 20 words.

Here is my LO  for my challenge:
 



My journaling:

I was so excited for our first Holidays together!
Decorating our Christmas tree together was so much fun
and just the beginning of many traditions to come!

And to finish off today's cuteness I am SUPER EXCITED
To post one of the Valentine's Day cards I made for the crop!

Here is my inspiration



And now here is my take on their card
(Ahhh I love it !!!)





I hope you all enjoy!
And remember, like always if you play along make sure to link photos of your
work here on my blog so we can all come see!

“Love is the condition in which the happiness and existence of another person is essential to your own.” ~Robert Heinlein






5 comments:

  1. Awww! Very cute layout and card! I still have yet to look at that issue! Love your version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff! I love your cupcake card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cupcake card. You did a great job interpreting it your own way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the cupcake card. I tried one but it didn't turn out even close to as cute as yours. Love your layout, have fun Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice LO et a really like your cupcake cake it's original.

    ReplyDelete