Friday, October 8, 2010

Finally Friday!

Ohhh happy Friday to all of my wonderfully lovely readers!

So I was drinking a hot cup of Earl Grey this morning and putting around on the internet when
I stumbled upon a few photos of previous Halloween costumes.
This got me thinking.
I do believe I have an idea of what I want to be this year
(yes I get all decked out every year without fail
... as stated before, Halloween is like a religion to me)

I am thinking one of the seven deadly sins.
Amazing I know!
I have been wanting to do this FOREVER.

Inspiration:





And here are a few past Halloween costumes.

Autumn:



And

Last years, my personal Fave






Soooo I need to get on the ball with this years costume!!!
I am thinking either Envy or Sloth.
What do you all think!?

On another note, I have LOTS of last minute things to get done around here before the
grand adventure!
But, I really wanna try and get a bit of scrapping in today before I have to get everything packed etc.
Hopefully I will be able to and post some pics.
This will be my last post for a little bit while we are en route,
but I will be back up with fun pics, goodies and stories!



2 comments:

  1. Envy!!! That one stood out to me right away! Your previous costumes are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your costumes. My daughter wanted to do a photo shoot with her sisters of the same thing.

    ReplyDelete