Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oh my stars!!! I NEED this...

So I stumbled upon this just now while doing some blog hopping and I am in love!

First of all this video is epic and makes me want to start one right now, so props to them for that!
 However they dont come out until APRIL

(perfect... just in time for my birthday!)
And I think the glue "pen" attachment is just awesome...
 I can throw the book in my purse and always have it with me AND be able
 to work on it while out and about!

Just
wow.... 

That is how this makes me feel.


The video starts with books that have been done for various events or just to keep. I used to make books just like this all through middle school and highschool. But their book just makes things seem more do-able, portable, inspiring... okay enough rambling...

Enjoy!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment