Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Goodies Galore !

Scrapbook Clearance
Destin FL, 32541
850.654.1023


Personally I can't get enough of this place! Its just chock FULL of everything you would want
for papers, embellishments etc !
They buy "older" inventory at a reduced price then slash the prices AGAIN by another 50% !!!
I always walk out of here with an arm (or trunk ) full!


The staff is friendly and reasonably knowledgeable and the location is clean and easy to fine (in the Wal-Mart plaza right on 98). I stopped by to take a peek at what they had gotten in since my last visit and was pleasantly surprised!


Here are a few pictures of all the goodies I managed to get into the car
without my husband seeing too much of :D









ALL of this just JUST $35.00 !!! Talk about a steal!
All high quality name brand items at a lower than low price makes this store a must shop !

2 comments:

  1. Agree! One of my favs in the area! She always has awesome stuff that you can not find anywhere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so jealous! You have some of my favorite designers in that pile!!! Loving it all!

    ReplyDelete