Saturday, August 7, 2010

Happy Saturday!

I have been super busy lately! My sister-in-law has been down since Wed and the Hubby and I have been running her all over the place to see all the sights etc.

 
They are laying out by the ocean right now in the back yard. I let them go alone 1. So they can have some alone time. ( they haven't seen each other in over a year and they are very close) and 2. Because I think I have some God awful sinus infection or something going on... I cant remember the last time I was able to breathe out of my nose! I don't think that laying out in the hot Florida sun would make me feel all that great right now.
We will be heading out to my LSS this afternoon to go pick up some goodies and work on a few projects that she wants to take home with her.
I haven't been to A Scrap in Time in far too long and need to get my hands on
some of their clearance and new CHA goodies !!!

My mother has been very ill in the hospital for a few weeks now.
I  wish that I could be there with her through all of this, but alas I can not
so I did the next best thing.
A Card !



Sorry for the poor quality but I had to get the card out ASAP so
only got a quick shot of it with my cell before I sent it off!


So much to do and so little time! She leaves next Wed. Too short of a visit if you ask me!
Hope you are all having an awesome weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment