Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to be alone

I love to be alone in my own little world when I am scrapping,
with my husband in the next room... far enough away that I am not overly distracted by his yelling at whatever sports team is on but close enough that I am warmed by the thought of his posture in the jersey of the day .
 Being really alone though is something that I am always fearing...waiting for it to strike with unknown force all together too familiar. My husbands deployment is always in the depths of my thoughts, somewhere amongst the things and thoughts I would rather not think about but cant forget.

Not to get too heavy or anything folks!

I just wanted to share with you an amazing video that I love and intend to incorporate into a LO in the near future.

How to be alone

2 comments:

  1. I agree on the ALONE!! I feel ya.. Has he deployed yet with you two being together!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Johnathan was deployed not last Christmas but the Christmas before. It was not the most fun thing in the world... actually it was AWFUL!!! But we got through it and I loved him even more ( I didnt know that I was capable of that) when he came home <3

    ReplyDelete