Thursday, October 7, 2010

AC MOORE rewards and a Pumpkin Blizzard

Happy Thursday!
So I had to force myself this morning to go out and get my oil changed for this loooong drive.
It was such a painful task that I figured a reward was in order.
So off to my local DQ I went!

I saw an advertisement for their new pumpkin pie blizzard and being the Autumn adoring freak that I am
it went to the top of my list of to-do's


If you haven't already done so and you looove pumpkin pie then what are you waiting for.
It tastes exactly like pumpkin pie!!!
(notice the Mike&Ikes in the background.... someone has had a sweet tooth lately!)



On another note.
I wanted to share with you all the awesome little selection of goodies that I got for FREE
using my AC MOORE rewards and a 50%off coupon.





How amazingly CUTE is all of this stuff!

First off I LOVE the themed sticker sheets by Pebbles!
I think that they are just the cutest things ever. They work amazingly for themed layouts,
art journaling and worlds of other awesome ideas!

The little stamps I got out of the dollar bin and I though that they would be cute
for little cards and journaling spots.

Gotta LOVE that BoBunny paper and of course some Prima flowers...

I got all of this for FREE using my rewards!
It you don't already have an awards account with AC MOORE 
I say you're crazy and what are you waiting for!?
You get $10.00 gift certificate for every 200 points you accumulate.
One point per dollar spent with loads of options for extra points! 

So it has been a happy little day thus far with my goodies both scrappy and festive!




No comments:

Post a Comment